Sunday, September 04, 2005

What's with "colorful veggies"?

Blogs are very cool... And it's "in" to have your own blog. Yet I have very little to say to EVERYONE. (I guess I do have a lot to say to a few.) We all marvel at how so many bloggers spill their guts to the world. I can understand the motivation behind keeping a diary as well as the appeal of risky behavior. So I can see how it might "logically" follow to throw caution to the wind and write "memoirs." I, however, am more interested in having the right to add comments on other blogs. Thus I registered with blogger.com. And I just kept clicking "Continue." Before I knew it, I had a blog! I named it "Colorful Veggies" because it recently occurred to me that God wrapped the healthiest foods in the fanciest packages. The more colorful the vegetable, the more antioxidants and nutrients it provides. So I believe that it's good advice to decorate your meals with beautiful greens, red, orange, purple, or any other colors of veggies you can find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home